Call us : +88 02 9136694 Ext: 380, 01811458807 firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose: The purpose of this user policy is to ensure proper use of the venue/rooms of DIU keeping reputation of the university and smooth official operations among different offices.
1. Requisition: Concerned office/section/personwill have to apply through "Venue Reservation System" for the venue/room booking before at least 7 days of the scheduled meeting or program. Instant information or request may not be accepted.
2. Fees/payment: Prescribed fees deposit to the Account section/ authorized office.
3. Venue take over: Concern section will have to take over charge of the venue/room 1 hour before of the scheduled program or meeting.
4. Eligibility: Venue/room will be used only for official meeting or conference or any other program related to DIU and concerns under Daffodil Family.
5. Booking Cancellation: If the venue/roomrequisition needs to cancel or postpone, host must inform the venue authority 2 days before of the program or meeting.
6. Extra Decoration: For any kinds of extra decoration in the venue/room and surrounding areas concern section need to take prior permission with design from the authority.
7. Activities Limitation: The venue/room will be used for only for program related with education and social awareness. Any kinds of program which will break DIU rules hamper university reputation, against social values and national rules will not be accepted and not allowed to continue in the room.
Any kinds of drugs, alcohol, inflammable materials, match, arms, ammo, knife, blade, etc. are not permitted in the area.
As the room is situated in DIU premises, sound and quality must be in standard system so that other activities of DIUdo not hamper by the program.
8. Food & Refreshment: No food will be allowed inside the venue/room except VIP guests. The outside area of the venue/room will be allowed for food or refreshment (if needed). Venue authority will not provide any refreshment. It should have borne by the host. Food must be collected from DIU authorized vendors like Startup Restaurant. Junk or unhealthy food is strongly prohibited.
9. Charge handover: They office or section must leave the venue/room before 30 minutes of the assigned timeand confirm cleanliness issue to make ready for next use.
10. Proper Use of Resources: Concerned section or office need to ensure the proper use of all resources of the venue/room (like: IT accessories, light, AC, fan, chair, table, wall, multimedia, sofa etc.)
11. Cleanliness Issue: User must take highest care regarding cleanliness, security andcaring issue during use of the venue/room. Venue/room should be left in a neat and orderly condition.
12. Penalty for damaging or misuse of resources: Any damage of official property/ material in and around the venue is prohibited. If the host fails to ensure safety of resources, they have to pay back or penalize as per university rules.
13. Reservation Cancelation: DIU authority has the right to cancel the booking or limit the time of program due to any urgent or important issue or unavoidable circumstances.
14. Parking: Car/vehicle parking charge will be cut from the visitors or guest of the program or meeting except VVIP as per rule. It is host's responsibility to ensure parking of the guests by consulting to the basement reception.
15. IT, PR & Media Lab Support: Concerned section or offices have to inform to the IT Section, Public Relation Office & Media Lab 3 days before the program for necessary photographic and video recording support and other media coverage.
|SL||Venue||Outsiders||Sister Concerns||DIU Clubs||DIU Students Activities||DIU Seminar/Workshop||DIU Central Activities|
|1.||52 Milonayoton||TK. 17,000||TK. 6,000||TK. 2,000||TK. 1,500||TK. 2,000||TK. 1,000|
|2.||71 Milonayoton||TK. 30,000||TK. 17,000||TK. 12,000||TK. 11,500||TK. 12,000||TK. 11,000|
|3.||Banquet Hall||TK. 14,000||TK. 6,000||TK. 2,000||TK. 1,500||TK. 2,000||TK. 1,000|
|4.||Digital Classroom||TK. 3,500||TK. 2,000||TK. 1,000||TK. 500||TK. 1,000||Nill|
|5.||Normal Classroom||TK. 2,000||TK. 1,000||Nill||Nill||Nill||Nill|
|6.||Students' Lounge||TK. 2,000||TK. 1,000||Nill||Nill||Nill||Nill|
|SL||Venue||Outsiders||Sister Concerns||DIU Clubs||DIU Students Activities||DIU Alumni & Officials||International Organization|
|1.||Play Ground (Big)|| Full Day TK. 25,000
Half Day TK. 15,000
| Full Day TK. 15,000
Half Day TK. 8,000
|TK. 1,000||TK. 1,000||TK. 1,000|| Full Day TK. 30,000
Half Day TK. 8000
|2.||Play Ground (Small)||TK. 10,000||TK. 5,000||TK. 500||TK. 500||TK. 500||TK. 15,000|
|3.||Basketball Field||TK. 5,000||TK. 3,000||TK. 500||TK. 500||TK. 500||TK. 6,000|
|4.||Shadhinota Hall without LED (with 1,000 Chairs)||TK. 30,000||TK. 15,000||TK. 1,000||TK. 1,000||TK. 1,000||TK. 40,000|
|5.||LED (4 Hour)||TK. 80,000||TK. 80,000||TK. 80,000||TK. 80,000||TK. 80,000||TK. 80,000|
|6.||LED ( 8 Hour)||TK. 1,50,000||TK. 1,50,000||TK. 1,50,000||TK. 1,50,000||TK. 1,50,000||TK. 1,50,000|
|7.||Bono Maya||TK. 20,000||TK. 8,000||TK. 1,000||TK. 1,000||TK. 1,000||TK. 20,000|
|8.||Green Garden Restaurant(Excluding Food)||TK. 20,000||TK. 15,000||TK. 500||TK. 500||TK. 500||TK. 40,000|
|9.||AB-02 Premises||TK. 2,000||TK. 1,500||Nill||Nill||Nill||TK. 5,000|
|10.||AB-03 Stair Premises||TK. 5,000||TK. 2,000||Nill||Nill||Nill||TK. 5,000|
|11.||Knowledge Gallery (Jackfruit premises in front of AB-04)||TK. 2,000||TK. 1,500||Nill||Nill||Nill||TK. 3,000|
|12.||AB-01 (Ground Floor Premises)||TK. 1,00,000||TK. 75,000||TK. 50,000||TK. 50,000||TK. 50,000||TK. 1,20,000|
|13.||Cooking Spot||TK. 2,000||TK. 2,000||Nill||Nill||Nill||TK. 2,000|
|14.||Classroom||TK. 5,000||TK. 2,000||Nill||Nill||Nill||TK. 5,000|
|15.||Golf Cafe||TK. 30,000||TK. 25,000||TK. 20,000||TK. 25,000||TK. 25,000||TK. 40,000|
|16.||Residence Rent (AC) 04 persons' Room||75 USD||Nill||Nill||Nill||Nill||75 USD|
|17.||Residence Rent(Non AC) 04 persons' Room||50 USD||Nill||Nill||Nill||Nill||50 USD|
All the fees will be applicable for per slots.
The user will be responsible for looking after the cleanliness while using the resources.
For any damage of furnifure, user will have to compensate. DIU has all the rights to cancel the reservation any time it wants.